The Hardin County Community Endowment Foundation will provide grants to improve the quality of life in Hardin County, Iowa. We want to help develop all our communities into places where people want to live, as well as, to benefit rural areas of the county.
The Foundation supports the spirit of giving throughout Hardin County by providing outstanding support and services to our donors, volunteers, other charitable-focused agencies, grant seekers, and the community.
We achieve this by:
- Helping people realize their dreams of making a difference and finding the best vehicle to achieve that, by designing and implementing their charitable giving plans.
- Facilitating and supporting the works of charitable-focused organizations in Hardin County through strategic grant making.
- Acting as stewards for the community by managing donor funds.
- Bringing diverse groups together for the common good.
Competitive grants are made available yearly from unrestricted funds in the areas of:
- Human Services
- Public/Social Benefit
Any questions, please call or text
Tam Elerding, Program Director, at 641-373-1379.
– Some forms are in a fillable format, and best accessed through Google Chrome browser
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete your grant application.
Don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Download the program by clicking on the logo below.
Save documents to your computer before typing.