Professional Advisor Resources
As you work with clients to meet their charitable and financial goals, the Community Foundation is here to work alongside you. Below you will find resources on ways we can work together, unique opportunities available through the Community Foundation and more.
Charitable Considerations for Your Clients
The articles below may serve as resources as you consider the variety of ways we can partner with you to meet the unique financial and charitable goals of your clients.
- Talking with Your Clients About Charitable Giving
- Charitable Giving Planning for Business Owners
- Not Exactly Giving Away the Farm
- Changes to the IRA Charitable Rollover
- A Farmer’s Guide to Year-End Giving
- Creative Strategies to Use Agricultural Assets for Retirement Income and Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning with Charitable Giving Funds
Client Giving Solutions
Share with your clients how we work together to meet their giving and financial goals.
Community Foundation Video Library
Share these videos with your clients to explain Charitable Giving Funds, Endow Iowa, the IRA Charitable Rollover, Keep Iowa Growing and Legacy Funds.
Endow Iowa Information Sheet
Learn more about the Endow Iowa Tax Credit program.
Ways to Give
The Community Foundation accepts a variety of gift types to support your client’s charitable giving goals.
IRA Charitable Rollover
The IRA charitable rollover provides a simple, tax-wise way for your clients to take the minimum distribution, skip the tax and make meaningful gifts.